Principal Teachers are seeking graduates or coaches to join our team to work in our client schools across North Yorkshire as Cover Supervisors. We offer a range of day to day and short term supply work in a variety of mainstream and SEN schools. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to train as a teacher in the future or someone who wants to work in schools as an unqualified teacher. The main role of the Cover Supervisor is to cover lessons across the curriculum in place of an absentee Teacher and so it is vital that you have a passion for education and learning.
To be considered for a position as a Cover Supervisor you will be:
- Have excellent behaviour management and interpersonal skills in order to establish great working relationships with schools and pupils
- Have experience and confidence in working with children and young people or training adults
- Be flexible and willing to travel
- Ideally have a full driving licence and access to your own transport
- Be passionate about educating and supporting children with a range of backgrounds and ability levels
- Have a degree or be a very experienced coach with a coaching qualification
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to provide a reference to demonstrate your ability to train/coach/teach/support children, young people or adults within the last year
PT are the leading provider of education recruitment in North Yorkshire, with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. We support schools and multi academy trusts across North Yorkshire and the York area in the recruitment and placement of teachers and support staff on both a short term and long-term basis.
What PT offer
All PT team members will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid monthly by our in-house payroll team through PAYE – NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Generous refer a friend bonus scheme of £100.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
- Support and guidance for our NQT’s.
- Friendly and professional approach – we hold an excellent reputation for this.
- Access to regular training.
- Voucher/Gift card for new applications who work a qualifying period.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above post and can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role or other opportunities with PT, please contact us on 01748 352100 or email email@example.com
Because of the volume of applications we are receiving at this time, we will only contact successful applicants.
Due to the corona virus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.