We are currently recruiting for a graduate or NQT to work within our Alternative Education provision in a support role. This position is on an adhoc basis to begin with, with the view for it to become more permanent depending on numbers on roll and performance.
To apply for this position you must have a degree in a curriculum subject and ideally, have recent, relevant classroom experience. This is not essential for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be:
- Able to work in a calm manner with behaviour that may challenge
- Understanding of or willing to learn about the Thrive approach
- Able to build excellent relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- Conscientious and professional in their approach
Training and support will be given and you will be welcomed into our tight, supportive family style environment.
For more information, please contact Emily, our Hub manager – email@example.com
PT are the leading provider of education recruitment in North Yorkshire, with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. We support schools and multi-academy trusts across North Yorkshire and the York area in the recruitment and placement of teachers and support staff on both a short term and long-term basis.
What PT offer
All PT team members will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid monthly by our in-house payroll team through PAYE – NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Generous refer a friend bonus scheme of £100.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
- Support and guidance for our NQT’s.
- Friendly and professional approach – we hold an excellent reputation for this.
- Access to regular training.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above post and can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role or other opportunities with PT, please contact us on 01748 352100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Hub Manager, Emily, email@example.com