We are looking for motivated individuals with excellent communication skills, to invigilate exams in accordance with the guidance of the Awarding Body. The successful applicants will have knowledge of the examination process, a thorough and conscientious approach and the ability to relate to academic staff and students. Previous experience within an education background would be an advantage.
• We are looking to recruit invigilators to join our current team.
• The main summer examinations period runs from mid–May to the end of June.
• Within the exam periods, working hours are on a part-time or full-time, casual basis and dates and times will be agreed in advance so we can fit around any commitments you may have.
• Previous experience is not necessary as training will be provided, however you should be confident and any experience of managing young people would be an advantage.
- Qualified TA, or relevant experience
- Current DBS, dated in the last 12 months
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- Passionate about supporting teaching and learning
- Enthusiastic about working with children
PT are the leading provider of education recruitment in North Yorkshire, with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. We support schools and multi-academy trusts across North Yorkshire and the York area in the recruitment and placement of teachers and support staff on both a short term and long-term basis.
What PT offer
All PT team members will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid monthly by our in-house payroll team through PAYE – NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Generous refer a friend bonus scheme of £100.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
- Support and guidance for our NQT’s.
- Friendly and professional approach – we hold an excellent reputation for this.
- Access to regular training.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above post and can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role or other opportunities with PT, please contact us on 01748 352100 or email email@example.com