We are currently seeking a KS2 teacher for a full-time half-term position in a delightful rural primary school in the Leyburn area. This is to work in one of two small federated school sites with years Y3/4/5/6. You will have TA support and will be working in a small and very friendly team.
- Recognised teaching qualification (QTS) – successfully passed induction
- Recent KS2 teaching experience
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- The ability to work off your own initiative – there will be times when you are the only teacher on-site
- Able to deliver the primary National Curriculum in all subjects
- Passionate about teaching
- Enthusiastic about working with children
- Able to manage behaviour effectively
- Knowledgeable in your subject area curriculum requirements
- Experienced in planning and assessing to a high standard
PT are the leading provider of education recruitment in North Yorkshire, with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. We support schools and multi academy trusts across North Yorkshire and the York area in the recruitment and placement of teachers and support staff on both a short term and long-term basis.
What PT offer
All PT team members will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid monthly by our in-house payroll team through PAYE – NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Generous refer a friend bonus scheme of £100.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
- Support and guidance for our NQT’s.
- Friendly and professional approach – we hold an excellent reputation for this.
- Access to regular training.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above post and can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role or other opportunities with PT, please contact us on 01748 352100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of the volume of applications we are receiving at this time, we will only contact successful applicants.
Due to the corona virus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.