Principal Teachers are currently recruiting GCSE Maths tutors to deliver online tuition to Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils from September 2020.
It is likely that you will be working with SEND pupils, or children with significant SEMH needs. You will be required to be patient, calm and empathetic, and hold the ability to engage young people, and motivate them to achieve and overcome any barriers to learning.
Lessons may take place during the school day, or after school depending on your availability and the requirements of the client schools.
To be considered for an Online Maths tutor position, you will:
- Have a background in teaching Maths (QTS/QTLS is essential).
- Have access to a laptop with webcam, and have reliable broadband internet connection.
- Be comfortable to plan and lead sessions online – previous experience is desired but not essential.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver engaging lessons.
- Be available for at least 6 hours per week.
PT are the leading provider of education recruitment in North Yorkshire, with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. We support schools and multi academy trusts across North Yorkshire and the York area in the recruitment and placement of teachers and support staff on both a short term and long-term basis.
What PT offer
All PT team members will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid monthly by our in-house payroll team through PAYE – NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Generous refer a friend bonus scheme of £100.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
- Support and guidance for our NQT’s.
- Friendly and professional approach – we hold an excellent reputation for this.
- Access to regular training.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above post and can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role or other opportunities with PT, please contact us on 01748 352100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of the volume of applications we are receiving at this time, we will only contact successful applicants.
Due to the corona virus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.