We are urgently seeking an Advanced Teaching Assistant to work within a delightful primary school in the Ripon Area. The successful applicant will be carrying out the general duties of an ATA and is required to cover three mornings a week, plus lunch duty. This is to start end of April and runs until the end of July.
- Qualified TA, or relevant experience
- Current DBS, dated in the last 12 months
- Recent classroom experience
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- Able to deliver the primary National Curriculum in all subjects
- Passionate about supporting teaching and learning
- Enthusiastic about working with children
PT are the leading provider of education recruitment in North Yorkshire, with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. We support schools and multi-academy trusts across North Yorkshire and the York area in the recruitment and placement of teachers and support staff on both a short term and long-term basis.
What PT offer
All PT team members will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid monthly by our in-house payroll team through PAYE – NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Generous refer a friend bonus scheme of £100.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
- Support and guidance for our NQT’s.
- Friendly and professional approach – we hold an excellent reputation for this.
- Access to regular training.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above post and can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role or other opportunities with PT, please contact us on 01748 352100 or email email@example.com