School cleaners required
Salary: £9.50 per hour (weekdays), £10.50 per hour Saturday, £13.00 per hour Sunday
A short description of the role:
Working as part of a team carrying out internal cleaning to a high standard. Tasks will include but not limited to general cleaning, floor cleaning, emptying bins, carpet cleaning. Any other duties from time to time be necessary. Uniform will be provided. Full training will be provided.
A list of Key Competencies/Experience required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and skills.
- Able to build relationships with clients.
- Articulate and can communicate effectively with the clients
- Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
- Must be physically fit as manual handling is an extensive component of the role.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to work well within a team.
PT are the leading provider of education recruitment in North Yorkshire, with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. We support schools and multi academy trusts across North Yorkshire and the York area in the recruitment and placement of teachers and support staff on both a short term and long-term basis.
What PT offer:
All PT team members will receive:
- Excellent rates paid monthly by our in-house payroll team through PAYE – NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
- Support and guidance for our team members.
- Friendly and professional approach – we hold an excellent reputation for this.
- Access to regular training.
If you believe your skills and experience match what we are looking for we would like to hear from you, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, due to the volume of applications you will only hear from us if your application is successful.