PT are seeking teaching assistants to work across a number of Primary and Secondary schools in the North Yorkshire area on a short term, day to day basis. Whether you’re a GTA, LSA, HLTA or ATA looking for work, we would like to hear from you.
- Minimum of a Level 2 qualification, or relevant experience.
- Able to support the delivery of the Primary National Curriculum in all subjects
- Available for at least 2 days a week
- Flexible and adaptable
- Enthusiastic about working with children
- Able to manage behaviour effectively
- Committed to raising attainment
- Able to form excellent working relationships with staff and pupils from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Professional approach
- Able to provide invaluable support to the class teacher
- Many of our TA’s find that working adhoc in our schools will lead to a longer-term or permanent position.
PT are the leading provider of education recruitment in North Yorkshire, with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. We support schools and multi academy trusts across North Yorkshire and the York area in the recruitment and placement of teachers and support staff on both a short term and long-term basis.
What PT offer
All PT team members will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid monthly by our in-house payroll team through PAYE – NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Generous refer a friend bonus scheme of £100.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
- Support and guidance for our NQT’s.
- Friendly and professional approach – we hold an excellent reputation for this.
- Access to regular training.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above post and can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role or other opportunities with PT, please contact us on 01748 352100 or email email@example.com
Because of the volume of applications we are receiving at this time, we will only contact successful applicants.
Due to the corona virus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.