We are urgently seeking a Qualified Teacher of the Deaf or experienced SENCO. This position is to work within a Resource Base of the Deaf – a Wakefield Council provision that provides access to the curriculum for deaf pupils. The base is within an Outstanding Academy in the Castleford area.
The position is 0.5 – 5 mornings per week and is to start asap and to run until Easter 2021.
The successful applicant will be working with a bubble of 4 KS2 children, who are working at KS1 level.
- Qualified Teacher of the Deaf or experienced SENCO
- Recent teaching experience
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- Able to deliver the primary National Curriculum in all subjects
- Passionate about teaching
- Enthusiastic about working with children with SEND
- Knowledgeable in your subject area curriculum requirements
- Experienced in planning and assessing to a high standard
PT are the leading provider of education recruitment in North Yorkshire, with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. We support schools and multi academy trusts across North Yorkshire and the York area in the recruitment and placement of teachers and support staff on both a short term and long-term basis.
What PT offer
All PT team members will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid monthly by our in-house payroll team through PAYE – NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Generous refer a friend bonus scheme of £100.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
- Support and guidance for our NQT’s.
- Friendly and professional approach – we hold an excellent reputation for this.
- Access to regular training.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above post and can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role or other opportunities with PT, please contact us on 01748 352100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org