Principal Teachers are seeking qualified TA to work in a Primary School in the Catterick Area. Your specialism may be in either KS1 or KS2.
The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced in a TA role within primary school settings
- Flexible and adaptable
- Passionate about your role
- Enthusiastic about working with children
- Able to manage behaviour effectively
- An excellent team player
- Committed to raising attainment
- Able to form excellent working relationships with staff and pupils from a diverse range of backgrounds
PT are the leading provider of education recruitment in North Yorkshire, with over 20 years of experience in the sector. We support schools and multi-academy trusts across North Yorkshire and the York area in the recruitment and placement of teachers and support staff on both a short term and long-term basis.
What PT offer
All PT team members will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid monthly by our in-house payroll team through PAYE – NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Generous refer a friend bonus scheme of £200.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
- Support and guidance for our NQT’s.
- Friendly and professional approach – we hold an excellent reputation for this.
- Access to regular training.
PT Ethos – we would love to welcome you into our family-based team with open arms.
· Your mental health and wellbeing is priority.
· FREE access to Health Assured – workplace wellbeing package provider.
· 6 FREE counselling sessions to be claimed.
· Regular wellbeing check-ins.
· Pamper hampers for all new successful applicants.
· Teacher of the month reward – self-care treats.
· Personal support from your dedicated consultant.
· Our director is a qualified designated senior mental health lead.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above post and can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role or other opportunities with PT, please contact us on 01748 352100
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £80 per day