We are currently seeking a Year 5/6 teacher for a full-time position in a primary school in the Harrogate area. The position is to start as soon as possible and is full time. The candidate must have excellent behaviour management and must be able to work well both in a team and individually. Get in touch with the team today to apply!
- Recognised teaching qualification (QTS) – successfully passed induction
- Recent KS2 teaching experience
- Current DBS certificate (dated within last 12 months) is desirable but not essential as we can carry out an up to date certificate on your behalf
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- The ability to work off your own initiative
- Able to deliver the primary National Curriculum in all subjects
- Passionate about teaching
- Enthusiastic about working with children
- Able to manage behaviour effectively
- Knowledgeable in your subject area curriculum requirements
- Experienced in planning and assessing to a high standard
- Excellent behaviour management skills
PT are the leading provider of education recruitment in North Yorkshire, with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. We support schools and multi academy trusts across North Yorkshire and the York area in the recruitment and placement of teachers and support staff on both a short term and long-term basis.
What PT offer
All PT team members will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid monthly by our in-house payroll team through PAYE – NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Generous refer a friend bonus scheme of £100.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
- Support and guidance for our NQT’s.
- Friendly and professional approach – we hold an excellent reputation for this.
- Access to regular training.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above post and can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role or other opportunities with PT, please contact us on 01748 352100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of the volume of applications we are receiving at this time, we will only contact successful applicants.
Due to the corona virus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.